Financial Aid Forms

College Enrollment Change Statement

College enrollment change form for PHEAA.

Dependency Status Appeal Form

Under federal guidelines, most undergraduate students are considered dependent on their parents, and financial aid eligibility is calculated using parent financial information. However, a student may have extenuating circumstances that require consideration for independent status. You are already considered an independent student if you can answer “yes” to one of the 13 dependency questions on the FAFSA. Allowable reasons for a dependency appeal include such situations as physical or emotional abuse, severe estrangement, abandonment, parental drug or alcohol abuse, mental incapacity, or other irreconcilable differences within the family. If you feel your situation meets one of these criteria, we encourage you to submit a dependency appeal. Please allow a minimum of two weeks for appeal processing.

Parent PLUS Loan Change Form

Use this form to make adjustments to a Parent Plus Loan. Form must be completed by the parent borrower.

PHEAA Document Release Authorization

Use this form to authorize financial aid to release dependency override documents.

Scholarship Appeal Form

Complete the form if you are appealing for the reinstatement of your KU scholarship. You must appeal if you did not meet the terms or criteria of the scholarship.

Student Loan Change Form

Submit the form if you are not attending Kutztown University and wish to cancel financial aid.

Summer Financial Aid

Fill out form if taking summer courses and requesting financial aid. Aid will not be processed until Spring grades are available, progress can be determined and you are registered in the summer course.

TRIO SSSP Application

Winter Financial Aid Form